Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Floors

What's yours?

CircusMaximus
CircusMaximus Male
11 days ago
Carpet, Lino, Wooden?
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
11 days ago
Laminate and carpet.
It all needs replacing, but the place isn't mine. Although I did cut the laminate.
persona_non_grata
persona_non_grata Male
11 days ago
Bedrooms and upstairs carpeted. Downstairs mostly floorboards. Tiles in kitchen. all been done a while now but I think the thoughts behind it were a cosy upstairs feeling warm on the feet. Polished floorboards look great and original. Tiled kitchen practical.
lindy
lindy Female
11 days ago
carpet and tiles
Samx
Samx Male
11 days ago
Laminate and carpet.
On-The-Beach
On-The-Beach Male
11 days ago
Top post!
Top post!
Have members not had enough of the facile and entirely mind numbing questions uploaded by the O.P?

Floors, FFS?

CM. You must be posting such rubbish ironically ... purposefully taking the urine out of the site and its membership. Right?

Your posts should just be banned.

It's painful, pathetic, moronic ... to just keep on posting such banal garbage.

What the fcuk is wrong with you!!!???
Neros1954
Neros1954 Male
11 days ago
You didn't say what flooring you have OTB.
Dudley2000
Dudley2000 Male
11 days ago
Carpets have definitely lost favour in recent years.
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
11 days ago
Top Post Beach! Celebrations all around toots toot get the pills out! .. mines a Peroni!
Colonel_Blink
Colonel_Blink Male
11 days ago
Sadly not for long lol
Molly
Molly Female
11 days ago
Carpets have definitely lost favour in recent years.

They might return if it's thought they will keep the house warmer.
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
11 days ago
Mine is that I often offend people.
That might be a different type of flaw though.....
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
11 days ago
Ahaha in that case I have many floors...
Colonel_Blink
Colonel_Blink Male
11 days ago
I've always considered you to be an entertainer.
Mazer
Mazer Male
11 days ago
I used to live in a ground floor flat and the couple above me didnt have carpets. very noisy!
BOYDEL
BOYDEL Male
11 days ago
G-O-W

Your Landlord should expect to replace the flooring about every 5 years or so - but he also has the option of raising the Rent every year for an existing Tenant.
Ilsmileforu
Ilsmileforu Female
11 days ago
Laminate in the hall way
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
11 days ago
Boydel, my rental agreement says the existing flooring is mine (for various reasons at the time).
I'm not going into my rental agreement, etc on here again!
Templar2013
Templar2013 Male
11 days ago
I rented for a short while and while there I decorated the downstairs and laid carpets which was obviously taken into consideration with the rent.
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
11 days ago
A mix of lino, carpet and tiles, I don't really like hard flooring like tiles, I have sore feet and find them more tiring to stand on. Although I wonder how much choice we'll have in future, underfloor heating dosen't seem to work as well with carpets.
Greencare
Greencare Female
11 days ago
Carpets all round except for lino in the kitchen and bathroom.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
11 days ago
I changed over to hard flooring a long time ago. So much easier to keep clean.
lindy
lindy Female
10 days ago
Oh dear me...I forgot the rugs...love my rugs - all colourful and cosy! :-) 
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
10 days ago
Does no one else find hard floors, hard the feet and legs? I find standing or walking for a couple of hours on hard floors really makes me ache, I'm better on softer floors such as carpeted ones or real wood as it has some "give" in it.
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
10 days ago
Does no one else find hard floors, hard the feet and legs? I find standing or walking for a couple of hours on hard floors really makes me ache, I'm better on softer floors such as carpeted ones or real wood as it has some "give" in it.

Help with conversations