Conversation The Forum
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Is it time

To investigate excess deaths in the UK?

Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
A month ago
We need to know what is happening.

1000 excess deaths every week in UK since last May.
Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
A month ago
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1716188/nigel-farage-gb-news-excess-deaths-natioal-statistics-latest-uk-news?fbclid=IwAR3134lF-XSZBkVSPI8prQzTzMk4yZL5IWDt5ahgl9jGObRCO1x4cAcr4
Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
A month ago
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/uk-s-high-death-rates-post-covid-could-last-at-least-two-years-health-experts-warn/ar-AA15RU0y
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
A month ago
Ha ha best of luck with this on here.
They're still firmly at the booster and double-mask wearing stage..... lol
BOYDEL
BOYDEL Male
A month ago
1000 a week is around 8% - some will be down to ageing population - and some due to lack of access to NHS services.

Treatment delays are obvs crucial for any malignancy
Samx
Samx Male
A month ago
That’s sad
Samx
Samx Male
A month ago
As sad, as this is, death is inevitable. I in fact, the prolonging of life should be questioned. Is it possible that there exists a secret plan?
At the other end of the spectrum is the tricky problem of controlling the excessive human reproduction. Is there a secret plan for that too?
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
A month ago
Er Sam yeah read the stats on miscarriages and the connections with the Pfizer jabs.. maybe there's the secret plan and you can stop going on about sterilising everyone.. death is inevitable but mystery increased deaths should be investigated.
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
A month ago
This subject was already posted and discussed at some length. It was shown to be using untrue statistics which were not substantiated by any reliable force.
A long established charity group dealing with miscarriages found the conspiracy theorists information as complete rubbish.
Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
A month ago
Ok Peace, just pretend it is not happening.

Just call it a conspiracy theory, and it will go away.
I know from friends on A and E,that they are very busy.
I think whatever is causing these deaths, we should try to find out.
Personally, I think they already know.
BOYDEL
BOYDEL Male
A month ago
Only those who think essential resources are infinite - would think we do not need to look at limiting population in some way - otherwise it means a vote for ever falling living standards.
Greencare
Greencare Female
A month ago
Just another daft conspiracy theory.
SQL
SQL Male
A month ago
You really do have to chuckle - well I do anyway. The OP quotes from "express.co.uk", "nigel-farage" and "msn.com" and expects us all to take his words as true, honest and reliable.

SQL
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
A month ago
And SQL soaks up the output from the BBC, The Guardian and Yahoo, they would never lie to us would they?
It explains why "he's" still at the twice weekly booster and double-mask stage....
Templar2013
Templar2013 Male
A month ago
It's all a lot of unsubstantiated rubbish and theorist rumour. I don't think it it is helpful to anyone to be constantly scaremongering.
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
A month ago
No it isn't.
The ONS and others collate the numbers, they are there for all to see....if people can be bothered of course.
Just because the BBC totally ignore it doesn't mean it isn't happening. There's a lot of stuff the BBC ignore.
If people don't care because they simply believe what they're spoon-fed that's fine by me, who gives a fuck?.....
Templar2013
Templar2013 Male
A month ago
It's not a case of not giving a fuck. It's a case of each of us looking at the facts and coming to a conclusion of what those facts and statistics mean. You appear to read them differently to everyone else but then assume you are right and everyone else is blind which in reality may not be the case.
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
A month ago
So is it you don't believe deaths are significantly higher than in a "typical" year or you accept they are, but think I'm wrong to suspect lockdown and the jab as probable causes?...
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
A month ago
It's not a case of not giving a fuck. It's a case of each of us looking at the facts and coming to a conclusion of what those facts and statistics mean. You appear to read them differently to everyone else but then assume you are right and everyone else is blind which in reality may not be the case.

It is a bit self-obsessed to think we are right and others are all wrong.
Pboro Trevor
Pboro Trevor Male
A month ago
Kmjongun you seem to avoid looking at the real reasons for the rise in cases at A&E - GPs not seeing as many patients as they did pre-covid meaning people going to A&E for causes they would normally have gone to their GPs for. Over the last 10 years hospitals have closed wards and reduced the number of available beds to fund their creation of self preserving bureaucracy and non jobs,
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
A month ago
GPs not seeing as many patients as they did pre-covid meaning people going to A&E for causes they would normally have gone to their GPs for. Over the last 10 years hospitals have closed wards and reduced the number of available beds to fund their creation of self preserving bureaucracy and non jobs,

Wow, so our government along with the NHS and GP's are deliberately letting us die?
Why are people not up in arms about this?....
persona_non_grata
persona_non_grata Male
A month ago
Wow, so our government along with the NHS and GP's are deliberately letting us die?
Why are people not up in arms about this?....

Because it's not true? I can't believe that anyone actually believes that.
sonofEasteregg
sonofEasteregg Male
A month ago
Its always been the same sort of thing throughout the years. Agendas perhaps. Stats are used as and when 'they' want, whoever 'they' are.
A lot of deaths, nobody gives a toss. They happen, and thats that, Then all of a sudden, someone with an agenda makes it all about their agenda. Someone usually in some sort of power, only caring about theit ownsort of power, not gibving a toss about anything else, just their own power and agenda. Those deaths then become massively importanrt, until the next power crazy tyrant steps up and demands that their agenda is now the big big impotant one.
Meanwhile, whilst the 'important' deaths get all the attention, all other deaths are totally meaningless and not in any way important.
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
A month ago
Because it's not true? I can't believe that anyone actually believes that.

You don't believe a government is capable of killing it's own people or willingly letting them die?.....
Zealous_Zack
Zealous_Zack Male
A month ago
You accused the NHS and doctors of doing that not some obscure a government

Get you story right lol.

Help with conversations