Conversation Society, News and Sport
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Egg

Shortage

Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
6 days ago
What is happening?
Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
6 days ago
https://www.facebook.com/matt.tottman/videos/5718149554901633
Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
6 days ago
Another con, supermarkets profiting, media complicit.
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
6 days ago
I think it's just other fellow conspiracy theorists hiding your eggs and winding you up Kim.
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
6 days ago
I think it's just other fellow conspiracy theorists hiding your eggs and winding you up Kim.
AndyMacG
AndyMacG Male
6 days ago
Top post!
Top post!
Its no yolk, oy must be true!

Andy Mac
sonofEasteregg
sonofEasteregg Male
6 days ago
I;m trying my best. Its not my fault that I;m firing blanks. lol
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
6 days ago
There is allegedly an egg shortage because of bird flu.
They all have to be kept inside and most in this country are now free range.
I bought eggs on Saturday, there were plenty.
At least this isn't something that can be stock piled.
Loo roll anyone?
BTW, how are supermarkets profiting from this?
No, I'm not going to follow your link!
ToBeAdvised
ToBeAdvised Male
5 days ago
There was an egg farmer on something I saw yesterday.  He said this bird flu reason is a complete fabrication.  He said there's no shortage in egg production and the amount they're being paid for eggs also hasn't changed and yet the manufactured "shortage" is enabling supermarkets to raise the prices knowing that people will buy whatever they can when they see them.A bit like the petrol shortage that never was, that miraculously vanished as soon as the price driven up buy the "shortage" became more to the retailers liking.

And yet again, we've seen the price of petrol reacts instantly to any increase in the crude oil price rise, and yet it is now comfortably below $90 a barrel and has been for a while and yet still the retailers are dragging their heels bringing down the price.   
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
5 days ago

Shame. Give the poor deluded sod an egg lol.
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
5 days ago

Shame. Give the poor deluded sod an egg lol.
Kimjongun
Kimjongun Male
5 days ago
Do not forget your booster (4 o0r5 ?), and keep taking the ignorance tablets, so you remain one of the few!
As TBA says, they are trying to manufacture an egg shortage,to raise prices.
They have already done it with fuel and energy, but I guess you did not notice that?
Fuel is so short, that OPEC want to reduce production.
Samx
Samx Male
5 days ago
The majority of chicken farms are in Suffolk and Norfolk, counties mostly affected by bird flue. Many hundreds of thousands of chickens had to be culled, resulting in reduced egg production. But as usual, some people tend to profit from any crisis. If everyone would be reasonable, we have enough eggs for everybody, just like he used to toilet rolls, petrol, and other commodities. As always, greed of every kind, rises it’s ugly head yet again!
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
5 days ago
People can live without eggs surely.
sonofEasteregg
sonofEasteregg Male
4 days ago
Its no yolk, oy must be true!

eggsactly
Greencare
Greencare Female
4 days ago
Is there an egg shortage? I've been shopping with friends today and all the shops and supermarkets had plenty of eggs.
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
3 days ago
We have plenty of eggs!
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
3 days ago
It seems our leaders want to keep us in a constant state of fear.
If covid, monkeypox, lack of food, cancer, the heat, the cold or climate change doesn't get you, a nuclear bomb sent by nasty Putin will.
No wonder we're all so screwed up now is it?
Still, that deluded freak known as Klaus Schwab has stated there are too many people in the world so it looks like a cull is under way.
Why is it that fuckers like Schwab never do the decent thing and go first?....
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
3 days ago
Is there an egg shortage? I've been shopping with friends today and all the shops and supermarkets had plenty of eggs.

I think it's mostly down to a few doom-mongers and online conspiracy theorists doing there usual thing and sadly many of the public listen to them and panic buy therefore creating the shortage which was never there. Even simple things like toilet rolls which aren't even a necessity can create their own shortage.
People should just get on with life and stop worrying and moaning about nothing. We are our own worst enemies.
CircusMaximus
CircusMaximus Male
3 days ago
G-O-W
G-O-W
From Essex
Female
38 minutes ago
We have plenty of eggs!

Of course we do lol.
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
3 days ago
I think it's mostly down to a few doom-mongers and online conspiracy theorists doing there usual thing and sadly many of the public listen to them

I think you mean the media.
The BBC, Sky, Guardian et al are the main culprits....
On-The-Beach
On-The-Beach Male
3 days ago
Yes. All the worlds eggs have been commandeered by a mysterious global syndicate using them to grow biological DNA nano robots needed by the secret rich people still hell bent on controlling the human race by mind control.

Don't be duped and don't fall into the trap THEY have set for you; and keep away from egg soldiers or omelettes if you value privacy, freedom and your right to be a free thinking human being.
sonofEasteregg
sonofEasteregg Male
3 days ago
theres a new film coming oit. A version of Invasion of the body snatchers, starring yoko ono and Damon Albumen from cordon bleu
On-The-Beach
On-The-Beach Male
3 days ago
Egg zombies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phvtpe5BbIs

Help with conversations