Conversation The Forum
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Returning of old members

Cant remember the last time I posted

MikeNorthWales
MikeNorthWales Male
2 months ago
Really. Its been absolutely ages and probably forgotten by most but for those who do remember me I hope I'm welcome I made a few friends I made a few enemies but hey Life goes on Anyone up for a chat ?
AndyMacG
AndyMacG Male
2 months ago
Hiya Mike, hows it going mate, its been quite a while but once known never forgotten, hope you got your degree and are you still camping?
More enemies than friends if i recall with some of that controversy stuff you used to post ;-) ha ha

Take it easy mate!

Andy Mac
Hierophant
Hierophant Male
2 months ago
September....
Zealous_Zack
Zealous_Zack Male
2 months ago
Welcome back although I have only been year just over a year so I don't recall you. Maybe I will go away and come back in a few years and see if I'm remembered lol.
lindy
lindy Female
2 months ago
I can't recall the year I joined...  I know it was many moons ago.  I came and went and now back.  It does seem a lot quieter than the 'old' days!!
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
2 months ago
I joined when my lad was a toddler, 2000 I think maybe a little bit before before. 
Samx
Samx Male
2 months ago
Welcome back Mike. It is good to have someone with unorthodox thoughts and posts back. At least I’m not alone anymore. Boo-hoo.
Dudley2000
Dudley2000 Male
2 months ago
sam. I wonder whether Mike wants to shoot or drown immigrants?
MikeNorthWales
MikeNorthWales Male
2 months ago
Hi Andy long time no see (or post) Yup some of my post could be said to be a little controversial . Only way to liven this place up sometimes. I got my foundation degree then spent 2 years on a BA but had to abandon due to health props, managed to get back on for another 2 years only to have to give up again Now working on BA Art & Humanities from home 6 years part time I can just about manage. Gunna be picking your brains soon re: photography. Immigrants ? What f%kn Immigrants ;-)
AndyMacG
AndyMacG Male
2 months ago
Aww Mike, sorry to hear about your health probs, very similar here mate, sadly. :(

Photography Mike, i'm not your man for technical advice mate i'm purely a point and shoot bloke when it comes to photography.

As for the immigrants Mike, i think you'll find samx is the site champion on immigration he'll point you in the right direction should you need it, ;-) ha ha

Just PM me Mike, if i can help i will, ok!

Andy Mac
AndyMacG
AndyMacG Male
2 months ago
For any of you who can't remember when you joined.

log in and click on your own name under the log out button (top right hand corner) it will take you to your homepage, scroll down and towards the bottom it will tell you the date you joined the site.

Andy Mac
MikeNorthWales
MikeNorthWales Male
2 months ago
Cheers Andy Health issues the big C but I've nailed it now (fingers crossed) so onwards and upwards. So your a point and shoot kinda guy That will please the ladies ha ha.
Aely
Aely Female
2 months ago
I got out my magnifying glass and hey - I recognise the picture! Welcome back.
MikeNorthWales
MikeNorthWales Male
2 months ago
Hey Aely I remember that face Thanks for the welcome back I think I joined in 2009 so about 12 years Flipping heck where did all that time go.
Nigel_In_Devon
Nigel_In_Devon Male
2 months ago
Ooh!  Joined Jan 2011!
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
2 months ago
I joined April 2005.
Mumsie
Mumsie Female
2 months ago
welcome back, I remember you , pity your health has been messing your life and studies up 
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
2 months ago
I feel I've been here forever but it's only been ten years. It's always good to see members return to say hello or post again.

Help with conversations