Conversation The Forum
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Has Putin stopped slaughtering innocent civilians in the regions now allegedly annexed by Russia?

Logic would indicate yes but missile strikes in Zaporizhzhia suggest no.

On-The-Beach
On-The-Beach Male
3 months ago
How can this dichotomy be explained?

Why, if civilians have allegedly been freed by Russia from the tyranny of Ukrainian Nazis, are innocent people still being targetted by that same regime?

Anyone care to enlighten me of that tragic fact?
Maglorian
Maglorian Male
3 months ago
Broaden your news feed Beach. Get out of the echo chamber. Eventually the echos become faint and light reappears.
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
3 months ago
Sadly you are spot on Beach. The innocents are still being murdered by Putin.
Samx
Samx Male
3 months ago
Whenever a war is fought (sorry, in this case it’s of course a military action, according to Putin), it is the noncombatants that suffer the most. Putin it’s not a sane man. He is wrapped up in his own fantasies. People like him, justify to themselves any action they take, as being the right ones. The more he is isolated, the more twisted his mind. The only way out, is to eliminate him. Just look back in history……
Maglorian
Maglorian Male
3 months ago
There's the echo... Putin ... putin ... putin ... puti ..ti .. ti. 
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
3 months ago
Whenever a war is fought (sorry, in this case it’s of course a military action, according to Putin), it is the noncombatants that suffer the most. Putin it’s not a sane man. He is wrapped up in his own fantasies. People like him, justify to themselves any action they take, as being the right ones. The more he is isolated, the more twisted his mind. The only way out, is to eliminate him. Just look back in history……

It's never easy to stop a madman.
Samx
Samx Male
3 months ago
And the echo of: I’m anti-anything that everybody else writes on MSE. I’m supporting the despotic regimes of China and Russia. I love to be an idiotic troll.
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
3 months ago
Good one Samx.

I wonder too OTB, I think Putin see's a wasteland and calls it peace, I think all he knows how to do is rule by terror.

Help with conversations