Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Bath towels

How many do you use

eurostar
eurostar Female
14 days ago
Kid has a shower and uses 3 bath towels!!!!!! Which all go in the wash basket after every use
So how many towels do you use after a shower?
Do you wash after every use?
Cheers lol
Samx
Samx Male
14 days ago
One. And no, I don’t wash it every time, as a clean body does not dirty the bath towel.
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
13 days ago
Haha .. I have a very similar issue Euro.. I can just fill up the towel rack with a fresh batch of towels and the next day, most have vanished. I replaced all of my heavy towels with Turkish bath towels this year because they wash and dry very quickly hanging up..save energy. 
terry
terry Male
13 days ago
Damn, you reminded me, about once a year. Now where did I put that other towel!
Mazer
Mazer Male
13 days ago
Top post!
Top post!
I hope you haven't lost the terry towel lol
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
13 days ago
One big bath sheet and one smaller one for my hair, I wash them when they start to feel a bit garmsy, more to freshen them up than because they're dirty.
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
13 days ago
Often depends on how I feel and if I'm about to do the washing. I don't mind using a towel a few times.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
11 days ago
That's how I am too. No hard and fast rule. Sometimes depends on the weather LOLOL
Sea
Sea Female
11 days ago
I use one and a small one when I wash my hair. Then I leave them to dry and use again. I only wash when I feel they need washing to frfeshen up.
Molly
Molly Female
9 days ago
I use a lot of towels and put them in the wash each time I use them. It's more about the soft fluffiness when they come out of the tumble dryer.
connexkev
connexkev Male
9 days ago
I use the same towel a few times but if I have a guest staying overnight they would get a fresh towel. 
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
9 days ago
The sun is shining - I've washed my bath towel!
Well, it must be about a year.
[I jest - often].
Neros1954
Neros1954 Male
8 days ago
I use towels for the day then put in the wash.
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
8 days ago
There were 6 in this household (originally). A towel each every day was a total impossibility - the washing machine rarely stopped anyway!
Yesterday with a nice breeze, and not too hot, my bathsheet came in lovely and fluffy.
NeverSayNever
NeverSayNever Female
8 days ago
I wash them well before they get manky.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
6 days ago
I left three bath towels on the line overnight and this morning they have disappeared :(
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
6 days ago
Probably drunks running around using them as superman capes lol
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
5 days ago
I will keep an eye open for them LOLOL
CircusMaximus
CircusMaximus Male
5 days ago
Nope. I don't wash my towels after every use. Washing days are random lol.

Help with conversations