Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Protect your home

Do you have security devices?

CircusMaximus
CircusMaximus Male
17 days ago
Or take extra precautions.
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
17 days ago
I have Beware of the Dog signs everywhere with a pic of a Doberman.  Makes most people think twice before coming in, even if invited.  If it is a tradesman coming to do some work, I say, don't worry, my son has taken the dog out.  I have neither son or dog.
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
17 days ago
No. we're lucky to live in an area with one of the lowest crime rates in the UK, we do lock our doors at night and when we go though.
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
17 days ago
I have Beware of the Dog signs everywhere with a pic of a Doberman.  Makes most people think twice before coming in, even if invited.  If it is a tradesman coming to do some work, I say, don't worry, my son has taken the dog out.  I have neither son or dog.
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
17 days ago
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
17 days ago
Samx
Samx Male
17 days ago
Living in sheltered accommodation, and fairly protected within the compound, so have little worries about crime
Greencare
Greencare Female
17 days ago
I have a burglar alarm and insurance approved door and window locks.
fosy
fosy Male
17 days ago
i have an insurance approved dog with large fangs.... :¬)
terry
terry Male
17 days ago
I have a nosey neighbour
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
16 days ago
I have no security and even pop to the shop leaving the door unlocked. So far so good LOLOL
MrQuiet
MrQuiet Male
16 days ago
I have a burglar alarm but don't always use it when I should.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
14 days ago
I'd forgotten I do have a beware of the dog sign LOLOL
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
14 days ago
I think me, Fearn and Mummyhen will repel most borders!
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
14 days ago
I think you're right. I'm too scared to even enter Gwynedd lol
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
14 days ago
You can come to Gwynedd, its Anglesey you need to be wary off, grrrr.
Greencare
Greencare Female
14 days ago
Lol.
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
13 days ago
Pointless having a burglar alarm as the police are now approx an hour away.
I also have a nosey neighbour.
Molly
Molly Female
13 days ago
I'm in a new area so I don't know my neighbours and can't rely on them to look out for me so I have got a basic alarm system.
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
12 days ago
Our road is quiet and it's rare to see someone we don't know.

Help with conversations