Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Do you like quizzes?

Online, pub or watching on tv?

CircusMaximus
CircusMaximus Male
19 days ago
I love them.
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
19 days ago
I watch quizzes on tv and know a lot of the answers but that wouldn't be the case if I was under pressure on the show itself.
Sea
Sea Female
19 days ago
I like some.
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
19 days ago
Monday quiz nights on telly Only Connect followed by university challenge, I even get some right answers, lol.
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
19 days ago
During lockdown we did a family quiz via zoom, taking it in turn to set the questions.
Because my granddaughters were involved too, I made sure the questions were a bit silly too, with plenty of daft multiple choice questions.
On-The-Beach
On-The-Beach Male
19 days ago
Oh yes. At our care home, we really enjoy being asked an endless series of random questions; especially from people we don't know. And our greatest thrill is repeating the process online at one of our favourite 'oldies' websites.

Oh, what fun we have.

Has anyone seen my dentures?
persona_non_grata
persona_non_grata Male
19 days ago
Dentures? Are they your legal papers?

Trick quiz question. Lol.
Mazer
Mazer Male
19 days ago
lol
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
19 days ago
I like crosswords, word searches and all sorts of word puzzles, can't get my head around suduko or anything mathamatical though.
persona_non_grata
persona_non_grata Male
19 days ago
I've always liked quizzes and quiz games. Trivial Pursuit was a favourite. During lockdown we did the same as Gow and played teams on Zoom I was partnered with my daughter and the two generations worked well as she kne w most of the singers and actors. I do sometimes take part in a pub quiz if coerced lol.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
18 days ago
Watching or participating in quizzes is enjoyable and also educational.
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
18 days ago
One of our local animal charities does a fund raising quiz night every couple of months, so us Doggie Mummies are going, they've all decided we'll win because I'm a trove of useless information, I get to be the dedicated driver too!
MrQuiet
MrQuiet Male
18 days ago
Do you like quizzes?

I'd like to ask the audience.
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
18 days ago
I like quizzes.
Samx
Samx Male
16 days ago
Yes, I do! At one of my clubs we hold twice a year a fundraising quiz, to boost the bank balance. This intern helps pay for outings and activities within the club.
Molly
Molly Female
16 days ago
I like watching and taking part in them.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
15 days ago
Do you like quizzes?

I'd like to ask the audience.

I wouldn't want to be the phone a friend who got the "big" one wrong LOLOL
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
15 days ago
I took part in a quiz with my daughter at the weekend and two of the questions were on previous kings which I only knew because of recent events.
Greencare
Greencare Female
14 days ago
I like a good quiz.
JustKatie
JustKatie Female
13 days ago
There are a lot of old quizzes repeated on tv which can make some of the answers tricky at home.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
12 days ago
I get caught out like that Katie when I'm watching repeats of WWTBAM.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
8 days ago
I did a couple of online quizzes at the weekend on zoom. I much prefer multiple choice as they are much easier and I enjoy working out which is the less likely answer.
Mazer
Mazer Male
8 days ago
I recently discovered a site called Brainbashers and I have a temporary addiction to the game Daily Tracks.
NeverSayNever
NeverSayNever Female
8 days ago
I like The Chase.
G-O-W
G-O-W Female
8 days ago
How do you know it's temporary Mazer?

Help with conversations