Conversation Arts and Entertainment
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Tell Me A Story...

RoseyCheeks
RoseyCheeks Female
10 months ago
(Read and then write the next line of the story, leaving it open ended for someone else to continue)

Well, you'll never guess who I bumped into in Boots today?! Geoffrey's wife Helen, you know the one, the lady that made a right mess of the....
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
10 months ago
Cheesecake she was supposed to make for her sisters best friends, cousins, daughter's splitting up party.
Aely
Aely Female
10 months ago
She seemed to have got confused between a cheesecake and a ...
RoseyCheeks
RoseyCheeks Female
10 months ago
...a quiche. I swear that thing would have bounced if you dropped it. She also...
leogirl
leogirl Female
10 months ago
got confused with quantities of the various ingredients since she had no kitchen scales so she ...
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
10 months ago
Sneaked into the house next door to pinch their scales and then...
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
10 months ago
Dropped them on the way back to her kitchen and now isn't sure if they work properly anymore.
Pylon2021
Pylon2021 Male
10 months ago
The resultant "Cheese Cake" was edible but......
leogirl
leogirl Female
10 months ago
as a bathroom scale had to be used , , the cake was the size of a wagon wheel, which came in handy when...
RoseyCheeks
RoseyCheeks Female
10 months ago
...the guests arrived because it also doubled up as a coffee table. Luckily another guest brought...
capnblackbeard
capnblackbeard Male
10 months ago
another guest brought some horses to tow that killer cake away
Aely
Aely Female
10 months ago
and as a reward the horses got to eat the cake when
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
10 months ago
One of the horses got really angry because he wanted more cake, and then and then...
wonderoushen
wonderoushen Female
10 months ago
someone said, horses don't eat cake, are you really unicorns in disguise?...
Aely
Aely Female
10 months ago
One horse replied "not Unicorns, we are Black Forest horses, so called because we eat Black Forest Gateaux. Is this Black Forest Gateaux? It looks like ...
capnblackbeard
capnblackbeard Male
10 months ago
it looks like horse manure, why would anyone want to eat fresh dung,...
Eljer
Eljer Male
10 months ago
mmm, I've got a nose like a bow fly, I can't get enough of this shyte, although the little bits of straw gets between my teeth, said one of the horses to... I
capnblackbeard
capnblackbeard Male
10 months ago
horse to the other, i see your mare has ran away with that big stallion in paddock 4,he replied,
Eljer
Eljer Male
10 months ago
I will survive - Gloria gayner.
Eljer
Eljer Male
10 months ago
Said the horse...
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
10 months ago
And all of the other horses began singing... and then and then and then...
Mumsie
Mumsie Female
10 months ago
Suddenly with the racket of the so called singing , crash the roof fell in
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
10 months ago
Emergency services arrived to take them all to the horsepital... and then and then and then and then...
RoseyCheeks
RoseyCheeks Female
10 months ago
...took one look around the devastated room and decided to rescue the cheesecake first because...
Mumsie
Mumsie Female
10 months ago
There in the corner was one big fat glossy grey rat , teeth at the ready to grab it and run

Help with conversations