Conversation The Forum
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

its a NEW worl Order

A new freedom - poverty is the new democracy

Blackjack
Blackjack Male
2 months ago
How we all love to pretend that gas and oil prices were NOT rocketing long before Putin decided to pop down the road to Ukraine - and that was because our MASTERS, the ones who make POLICY for the UK - the USA said stop buying stuff from Russia - no Nord Stream 2 and cheap Russian gas, BUY expensive Americal FREEDOM gas, not nasty cheap reliable Russian gas.

So the conflict between the US and Russia was being pushed by the USA with sanctions galore which are against international law and thus illegal –

So the USA invented their own laws - sod the UN - sod International law - the only law is the RULES BASED ORDER LAW, invented by the USA for the USA to bully, threaten and destroy the economies of any county that does not do exactly what the USA stated it should do.

By not accepting the US jackboot on the economic throat of any nation they become an enemy automatically. under the Rules Based Order.

This corruption by the USA and its collaborators in which every country is threatened and forced to hand over its natural and economic resources so that they can remain friends – allowing the populations of said countries to slide into increasing poverty – has been the norm for decades.

I am sick of this mafia global corporate led dictatorship – who have few real assets, and print money out of thin air to sustain their dominating position forcing countries to buy up there debt or be destroyed.

I am sick of the continuous wars the USA starts smashing up countries, ruining hundreds of millions of lives because it can – and then after it leaves the carnage it created, as in Afghanistan they steal all the money and let the nation stave to death by slamming sanction on them so no one can legitimately help them – the degree of cruelty and callousness is beyond belief.

I understand a lot of people on this site support this sort of behaviour, as they like to bully people – but when these people try and bully me- they do not like it at all – and these insecure infantile adults start to complain – proving they do not like their own medicine one BIT! I bully the bullies, these psychological deadbeats who have little to offer and find this is the only way they can assert themselves. Obviously they should know better , but they do not realised they were indoctrinated to obey and thus from their subordinate position turn to others and attempt to subordinate them, and do not see it as bullying!!!!!

Russia to my mind is performing a necessary evil but the result of it actions are in my mind welcome. Firstly it will economically damage the country – thus the population will suffer and be reminded through higher prices the price of war.

Secondly with the fall of the Russian economy, the west will hopeful economically collapse, the dollar will be shown to be worthless and the economies of the freedom loving peace loving destroyers of nation states will implode – as they are run by a bunch of self serving financial parasites who gutted manufacturing at home for a few extra pieces of silver and set up shop in China. We cannot even feed ourselves, we are about to find out how crippled our country is thanks to the parasites that run our government and have continuously impoverished decent working British people.
Maglorian
Maglorian Male
25 days ago
Tis a crying shame Jack. Most wars proceed economic turmoil and failing trading. The hands at the top cock it up purposely or, the system of gain is flawed. Human greed and an over inflated infatuation of 'self', is always the culprit. On a positive and foreseeing perspective; it's always darkest before dawn.

"Love and understanding are better than a war." Labi Siffre.
Maglorian
Maglorian Male
25 days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5NYlzCkNio
Pixiefluff
Pixiefluff Female
25 days ago
True that Mags, nice to see you x
NeverSayNever
NeverSayNever Female
25 days ago
Good to see you back giving the fools of mse a bit of reality in their pitiful lives and bringing Mags with you is a masterstroke as he is one of the few and maybe the only one other than yourself with eyes wide open.

Look and learn mse fools!
NeverSayNever
NeverSayNever Female
25 days ago
Good to see you back giving the fools of mse a bit of reality in their pitiful lives and bringing Mags with you is a masterstroke as he is one of the few and maybe the only one other than yourself with eyes wide open.

Look and learn mse fools!
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
25 days ago
It might have been better if he didn't use so many fake profiles and changed the record when returning.
jpv
jpv Male
25 days ago
Did the three of you go somewhere nice for your holidays?
Most of us enjoyed our holiday too, although we didn't go anywhere.

Help with conversations