I am completely unlike Blackjack. For example:-
- Blackjack writes numerous factual falsehoods, whereas I have often asked him and his supporters to point out factual falsehoods in what I post but they never point out any;
- Blackjack doesn't back up what he posts despite repeated requests, whereas I back up (with references) what I post;
- Blackjack answers hardly any questions relating to what he posts, whereas I answer practically all questions related to what I post;
- Blackjack has the habit of grossly insulting people who point out where he is factually wrong, or whose opinions disagrees with his, whereas I don't insult people;
- Blackjack often posts vile and offensive language, whereas I don't;
- Blackjack never admits when he is wrong when pointed out, whereas I admit my errors on reflection even without them being pointed out.
When someone such as NeverSayNever repeatedly grossly insults other members of MSE, I think it's reasonable to ask them to justify what they write by giving quotes and stating who and where they came from. I think that they are a diversion and false, but I'm always prepared to be proved wrong. I give them lots of chances to prove what they have written. That is not bullying.
Mazer, I was amazed at your post at 18:07, so thank you for your correction at 18:18.