Conversation Dating and Relationships
Helper icon  Helpers: Chris2mates PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Where would you meet your NEXT first date?

1234Next Last

CircusMaximus
CircusMaximus Male
6 months ago
Where did you meet up for your last first date was the question and easier to answer.
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
6 months ago
My last date was at Windsor Station and I would choose the same again as it's got everything in that area a nd lits to talk about.
Neros1954
Neros1954 Male
6 months ago
Usually a coffee shop nearer to where the woman I'm meeting lives.
Elj
Elj Male
6 months ago
My first date was behind the pram sheds, my. Last date was in the pram sheds, we had 4 boys and named them, Ibble, Dibble, Dob and gob, the last being a mouthy little bastard.
Pylon2021
Pylon2021 Male
6 months ago
Where would I meet my NEXT first date?

I would like to think that it would be in a place that was mutual to both of us. Somewhere that we both knew and we would both be able to recognise each other. Preferably in the open, with a good Café or restaurant nearby, but not too crowded.

Knowing my luck it would be outside the busiest gaff on the planet and we would spend most of the allotted time frantically searching for each other.

Such is life. :-)
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
6 months ago
Sounds like my luck too Pylon.
Pylon2021
Pylon2021 Male
6 months ago
We might have to try it some time, just for a laugh. lol
MrQuiet
MrQuiet Male
6 months ago
Ooeer lol.
Pylon2021
Pylon2021 Male
6 months ago
I think there is more chance of BJ posting something that makes sense than that happening. lol
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
6 months ago
LOLOL.
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
6 months ago
I hope she will send me a ticket to Paris and ask to meet me beneath the Eiffel Tower.
capnblackbeard
capnblackbeard Male
6 months ago
i think this time it would defo be in the open air, somewhere we could walk talk and enjoy a view or two,
so come on you tree huggers, drop me a line :)
NoSaint
NoSaint Female
6 months ago
Open air is also good for a quick escape.
HotOrWot
HotOrWot Male
6 months ago
I hope she will send me a ticket to Paris and ask to meet me beneath the Eiffel Tower.

I wish I had thought of that before I had suggested Costas! LOLOL
Andromeda
Andromeda Female
6 months ago
If you have been chatting for a while it might be good to have an adventurous date but in most instances I think costas is safer haha.
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
6 months ago
The tea shop by the Bridgewater monument in Ashridge for tea and a bacon buttie and a nice stroll in the fresh air afterwards. Well, you can hope. :) Especially as the place will close on 3 Jan. :(
FBF_Peace
FBF_Peace Male
6 months ago
That's very well planned Minnie lol.
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
6 months ago
FBF, It's all part of increasing my serotonin levels in this gloomy weather and short days. Thinking about things that are nice or make you smile are good for you.
capnblackbeard
capnblackbeard Male
6 months ago
i know the place at ashridge but much prefer to bring my own picnic minnie
Vexatious_Victor
Vexatious_Victor Male
6 months ago
It sounds like someone is sorted!!
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
6 months ago
Not necessarily! It sounds more like a picnic for one, not two. lol
capnblackbeard
capnblackbeard Male
6 months ago
its usually a picnic for 4 or more as i usually go with the grandkids, they love it there running around the woods after. :)
MrQuiet
MrQuiet Male
6 months ago
The woods can be the best playground of all.
NeverSayNever
NeverSayNever Female
6 months ago
Somewhere relaxing where you can walk and talk and have a cuppa.
Minnie-the-Minx
Minnie-the-Minx Female
6 months ago
It is lovely up there. I was up in Ashridge yesterday, doing exactly what I described. The weather was bit grim, but it was still lovely being out in the fresh air. A few weeks ago, I made several trips with my camera to take pictures of the Autumn colours on the trees. It was glorious.

1234Next Last

Help with conversations