Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

LO's in a coma...

Male
brisinger  Male  Lancashire 20-Sep-2019 09:55 Message #4753403
and it was a car crash waiting to happen I kept telling SS that the care company had taken it upon themselves to write up and administer meds. incorrectly. I went over to the ward she was discharged from and checked I was right. I told SS, I told the Complete Care NW that they were wrong but nobody would listen. A friend who is a former top senior nurse has been fighting for me as well so if anybody should know it medically she should. I'm damn sure I'm not taking the blame for a catalogue of errors on behalf of Complete Care NW and Bury Adult Care. I'm going to have to take stock it's so emotive but I may go public because this is IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST case.
Male
Pboro Trevor  Male  Cambridgeshire 20-Sep-2019 10:22 Message #4753406
My best wishes and thoughts are with you at this difficult time

Trevor
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 20-Sep-2019 10:37 Message #4753409
BBC Watchdog have been doing a lot of stuff on this subject as have the Guardian. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and understand why you wish to go public with it, but take a deep breathe and have a good think first because anything with the media and you can go from hero to villan very quickly. I'd seek legal advise first, you may not be the only who's been harmed by this set up and a class action lawsuit will be better than you on your own.
Female
Minnie-the-Minx  Female  Hertfordshire 20-Sep-2019 12:49 Message #4753420
Sorry to hear this Bris. I would be cautious about going public until you have sought legal advice or you may prejudice any potential court case.
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 20-Sep-2019 19:59 Message #4753482
In the time of struggle - SOLIDARITY.

If you haven't yet done so:
Badger your Local Cllrs & your MP.
Consult Age UK
Contact your local HealthWatch branch.
Try CAB, tho' they're overstretched to breaking point.

As others have said - be very wary of the MSM, particularly the local Press. Remember who owns them and that it's advertizing income which keeps them running.
IME, "reporters" are as lethal and devious as crocodiles.

Very best wishes.
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 20-Sep-2019 20:09 Message #4753484
Class Action
I understand that:
# This is almost exclusively a phenomenon in US/A and Canada.
# In UK a very few organizations, such as Which?, have gone down that route.
Male
NotHermit  Male  Derbyshire 20-Sep-2019 21:47 Message #4753508
Sorry to hear Bris.
Avoid anything public, you can find yourself in trouble too easily.
Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire 22-Sep-2019 17:27 Message #4753733
((((hugs))) for Bris.

V x

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »