Conversation The Forum
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Jeremy Paman says it

Why are our politicians so crap

Male
Keithagain  Male  South Yorkshire 2-Sep-2019 22:07 Message #4750629
It like a breath of fresh air!
I wonder what the newspapers will make of it?
It was on C5 at 9 pm.
Female
eurostar  Female  Merseyside 2-Sep-2019 22:16 Message #4750634
hes only saying what most people have been saying for a long time, he luckily has the platform and credibility to do it
will any of them actually take note and grow up?..i doubt it...…...but good on him
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire 3-Sep-2019 07:57 Message #4750653
Well, if Jeremy Paxman says it ..........
Male
Pboro Trevor  Male  Cambridgeshire 3-Sep-2019 09:00 Message #4750659
The current batch of MPs have proved that they are self serving, putting themselves before the democratic will of the people.

Trevor
Male
SQL  Male  Devon 3-Sep-2019 09:39 Message #4750664
I was listening to BBC radio 4 this morning and the Labour Shami Chakrabarti (Shadow Attorney General) is still rabbiting on in words to the effect of "democracy is the will of the people as expressed though the MPs in Parliament". That's her way of saying "MPs can ignores the referendum result if they want" I suppose.

Will they ever learn?

SQL
Female
RAACH84  Female  Buckinghamshire 3-Sep-2019 16:12 Message #4750704
Our politicians seem awful but those I have seen from other countries often seem much worse.
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 3-Sep-2019 18:57 Message #4750730
We only see foreign politicians when something big is happening and thats usually something bad, either a natural disaster or one they've created.

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »