Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

The Hermit

Gone

Male
barney  Male  Surrey 3-Jan-2019 11:03 Message #4732700
I notice The Hermit has disappeared again.

Has he gone walkabout or been thrown off of here again ?.
Male
tumbleweed  Male  Gloucestershire 3-Jan-2019 11:22 Message #4732704
I just noticed that some stuff turned to spam in some threads. I suppose it must be his.

I don't suppose we will ever find out who done it, or why. Maybe it's historical, maybe something happened in the last couple of days. Who knows.

Admin, or supposed public lack of Admin, seems more weird all the time.

They will not communicate with me at all. I have tried to contact them in August and again in September about 2 different issues, and have heard absolutely sod all back.

What do you have to do to get them to notice? Be rude to them? Ok, here goes...Admin are a bunch of paedophilic cunts...oh and by the way, whilst I have your attention, can you answer my queries please...Thanks.

Hermit seemed to be towing the line to me...but what do I know.. This place is strange.
Male
AndyMacG  Male  the West Midlands 3-Jan-2019 11:25 Message #4732705
Looks like admin have come home from their holidays, no doubt there will be another save Hermit thread and his other half is still active so no problem really ;-) lol

Andy Mac (Bring Hermit Back) lol
Male
barney  Male  Surrey 3-Jan-2019 12:48 Message #4732706
That should get their attention tumbleweed or nothing will lol.

I have not noticed Hermit saying anything untoward since he came back but like you say who knows.
Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire 3-Jan-2019 19:21 Message #4732730
Perhaps he's gone off to the sales.
Male
Nigel_In_Devon  Male  Devon 4-Jan-2019 10:22 Message #4732746
TW, that may be a tad inappropriate and a step too far.

Reading between the lines and Euro's thread, I am guessing he created a load of threads just so he could add to Euro's thread. I didn't see any if his comments before they were removed so have no idea if they were funny, inappropriate or a combination if the two.
Male
tumbleweed  Male  Gloucestershire 4-Jan-2019 12:15 Message #4732759
Not inappropriate enough, by the looks of it. They still haven't taken any notice.

By the way, for anyone without an ounce of common sense, the comment was meant as a joke comment to attract their attention. Not necessarily a funny joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Having to explain that seems more inappropriate to me than the comment itself.
Female
eurostar  Female  Merseyside 4-Jan-2019 16:19 Message #4732765
I,m not taking the blame...lol

No idea why and never saw anything bad written by him

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »