Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Today, i have done nothing

(well not much)

Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire 6-Dec-2018 15:38 Message #4730318
I was up at 5.00am and after seeing himself off to the plant/machinery farm sale at 6.00am I was in Lidls . Aldi and Morrison at 7.10am. Bought a load of shopping, mainly cos it was so quiet, I had time to have a 'good look' around. Got stuck in traffic jam for 3/4 hour due to an accident on the M40 (yet again) since then I have done nothing except put the shopping away, a bit of ironing, and drink coffee with my 2 sticky toffee yum yums . Himself is now back , and we have to go to the hospital at 5.00pm for his post op check up - he had a shoulder opertion last week & the stitches are due out. I am usually a high acheiver... but I feel like I've achieved nothing today

Do YOU get days when you feel you've done nothing/ The gloomy weather outside isnt helping. I just want to curl up and go to sleep.
Male
TheHermit  Male  Oxfordshire 6-Dec-2018 15:47 Message #4730319
You still done more than I did. I only went out to get beer.
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 6-Dec-2018 18:41 Message #4730328
I do sometimes, I have days when I feel thwarted, everytime I go to do something I get interupted or I can't find the something essentail for the task at hand. Often though I'm quite happy for a reading day.
Female
Aely  Female  Hampshire 6-Dec-2018 19:19 Message #4730336
Most of my days are like that. I look for things to do to pass the time. It's too wet to do gardening. Nothing needs redecorating. I don't bother ironing any more. It's got so bad that I am only taking my small bag on wheels to the shops and spreading the shopping across two or 3 days, just to get out of the house.
Male
In-Focus  Male  the West Midlands 7-Dec-2018 23:19 Message #4730419
I work hard looking for things to do. Recently decorated the bathroom, including laying the tiles down. Put xmas decorations up although only my son will probably see them when he visits. I suppose computers take most of my time up with programming, streaming \ downloading all the new films and researching interesting topics and wasting money on amazon for my camera hobby. Too much time really for one to spend on themselves but never bored so onwards and upwards :D

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »