Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

It All Starts Today

Let the Festiviries Begin!

Female
BlinkinLights  Female  South Yorkshire 1-Dec-2018 00:38 Message #4729865
There on
There off

Oh its dem blinkin lights again, giving me a blinkin headache !!!

What colour are yours?

Mine is white
Female
BlinkinLights  Female  South Yorkshire 1-Dec-2018 00:39 Message #4729866
Oh dear, that should be 'Festivities' of course.
Female
BunnyGirl  Female  Buckinghamshire 1-Dec-2018 07:05 Message #4729869
Put my tree up yesterday as i am seeing my 11yr old grandson today and my lights are blue and red although want to get the gold lights that you see on the trees in the shops
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 1-Dec-2018 11:24 Message #4729897
Our tree won't go up until about the 20th, Dad insisted we get this huge tree and the only place it fits blocks mums bedroom door and she has to squeeze in and out, now she dosen't have the heart to get a smaller one because dad loved the big one so much. Its going to be interesting to see how Bertie reacts to a xmas tree, he will probably climb it at least once, just as Monty has to pee up it at least once and break a bauble with over-enthusiastic tail wagging.

Our lights don't flash though we don't like flashing lights they give us headaches.

I've got a holly bush in the garden that needs pruning and shaping and I've deliberately left until xmas so as I have lots of fresh holly for decorations.
Female
BlinkinLights  Female  South Yorkshire 1-Dec-2018 16:52 Message #4729919
Are you going to make a Holly Wreath W/hen?

I think of all the wreaths, they are the nicest. If you do, take care not to prick your fingers!

Good luck with the large tree !!
Female
BlinkinLights  Female  South Yorkshire 1-Dec-2018 16:56 Message #4729921
I had a heck of a lot of trouble getting my set of lights sorted - they were well and truly tangled up and took me about 20 mins to get them straightened out - but once laid out, went up in my bay window with not tooo much sellotape!

Heart, tree and star small decs at the window no prob.

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »