What are membership points?
Membership points show how well known a member is and how much they participate in the site.
It is very important for you to gain membership points to increase other members' confidence in you. Points are given for a lot of different reasons, some of which include:
- sending messages
- replying to messages
- logging in
- adding your profile
- adding a photo (lots of points awarded!)
- when somebody adds you as their favourite
- when somebody sends you a wink, kiss, or votes you bonkers, etc
- participating in the conversations
- many other reasons - too many to list
The more points you have, the more other members will trust you and have confidence in you. This will result in more messages and better online relationships.
What are membership levels?
The more points a member has the higher their membership level. This is simply an at-a-glance way to tell how well known and trusted the member is.