Dating in South West London
South West London is a part of town that's choc full of romantic possibilities. From the beauty of the Thames which winds its way elegantly through this section of the capital, to the outer boroughs of Richmond and Kingston with their vast array of cultural attractions - museums, galleries. And some of the most lovely green spaces in London such as Richmond Park, Battersea Park.
Our suggestions for the most romantic place in South West
Have you got a suggestion for most romantic place in SW London? Use our comment form to tell us about it.
- Stand on the Albert Bridge at
dawn and watch the city come to life (thanks Battersea Dog for this)
- Breathe in the heady atmosphere of the hot houses at Kew
- Take in the view from the King's Vista in Richmond Park, with its stunning views across the whole of London
- Visit the spectacular Hampton Court Palace, then stroll to Thames Ditton to sample it's great food and pubs (thanks "sanowuk" for this suggestion)
- Stroll along the Chelsea Embankment and visit the Chelsea Physic Garden
Members' ideas for dating
We get lots of suggestions for where the best places to go on a date. Here's our list for London SW:
- Dinner for two at the eclectic 'Mona Lisa' in Worlds End.
- Richmond Bridge is the most romantic bridge, says pegriff.
Online dating in South West London is easy and free with Midsummer's Eve. Here's some of our many members in South West London. Please click any username to find out more about them. Then why not join us? It's free, easy, and very quick
Midsummer's Eve means free dating
Yes! It's free to join, free to message, free to mingle, free to meet!
Midsummer's Eve - pioneering free dating since 1999.
Join now and experience free dating
Completely. Free. Forever.
That's just a small selection ... to see ALL our members in your area, go to Simple Search »
Free dating in other local areas