Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

I'd never noticed the similarity before......

Male
tumbled  Male  Gloucestershire
16-Nov-2020 11:31 Message #4798099
I've just watched an interview with Michael Parkinson....done last year I think.....and he's aged a bit ( who hasn't )......

but he looks a lot like Paul McCartney.....His expressions and mannerisms etc.....

I'd never noticed before.....

Are there any people you think look like other people?.....
Male
16-Nov-2020 11:36 Message #4798100
Just doing some more research on him.....and sadly it appears he looked very frail on tv the other day......

I wasn't aware before starting the thread.....

Hopefully he's ok.....
Male
Jeff  Male  East Sussex
16-Nov-2020 12:23 Message #4798101
Victoria Coren Mitchell looks like anthropologist Alice Roberts.

I always liked Victoria and thought of her as very lovely and rather shy as well as being very clever, but I've just seen in Wikipedia "She has said that she regularly stays up until 6 am, "Smoking and drinking and gambling."", none of which I like. But as she is a world class poker player, it would be good to poker! (Sorry for being sexist for a moment!)
Female
LadyVera  Female  Cumbria
16-Nov-2020 17:20 Message #4798121
This may sound mad but I was looking at Philip Schofield and he was the spitting image of Sadiq Khan.
Male
persona_non_grata  Male  North London
16-Nov-2020 17:50 Message #4798123
LadyVera. I will have to google that one lol.
Male
persona_non_grata  Male  North London
16-Nov-2020 22:29 Message #4798135
I googled and I think Philip is Sadiq Khan.
Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire
20-Nov-2020 07:12 Message #4798414
Cliff Richard and Emma Peel from Avengers (I forget her real name but she died recently)
Female
BunnyGirl  Female  Buckinghamshire
20-Nov-2020 11:14 Message #4798444
It was Dian Rigg who played Emma Peel.

I think Cliff Richard and Diana Rigg are both slim and they do look old and so many lines.
Male
20-Nov-2020 11:25 Message #4798447
There was a bloke in a film that I watched a few months ago who looked quite like Rowan Atkinson......which is unusual..

I can't think which film it was now though......Not Mr Bean.....or Johnny English...

I'll try and remember....

Also....The bloke in the Pianist.....Adrien Brody......and Alistair McGowan

Help with conversations