Conversation Society, News and Sport
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

From Prayman 1234, to me on the 15th October.

This is an 84 year old woman going by the profile picture. This message was sent twice.

Male
Michaelt  Male  Devon
17-Oct-2020 15:43 Message #4795377
Good day sir,
My name is Mrs. L. George I am 84 years old. I am very sick and according to doctor’s report I may not see the next 3 month, I have an adopted son who is 20 year old and in School I am looking for someone who can take care of him and take him as his own son. I have a huge fix deposit his father made before his death, He was supposed to take charge of it as soon as he is 18, but I haven’t been able to claim and help him invest this money because of my health and the way he is, I don’t believe he can manage anything, that is why I am looking for someone who can help guide him through. Please help me for the sake of my son, you will not spend a dime for him because his father gave him all he needs to finish his school and go into any business if he so desire. I am ready to compensate you and give you all the documents to this regards.
This is my contact laurtorres2010@gmail.com
Male
Kimjongun  Male  South Yorkshire
17-Oct-2020 16:01 Message #4795378
You money laundering michaelt?
You feel lucky?
Male
tumbled  Male  Gloucestershire
17-Oct-2020 16:07 Message #4795379
Good luck michaelt........and the young lad..........I'm glad for you.......You'll be able to sit by the fireside and tell him tales of old.......Thatch......40 years....free market.......Blair wasn't labour......

His life is about to change........
Male
Michaelt  Male  Devon
17-Oct-2020 16:21 Message #4795385
Kimjongun , I am alerting site members to this message.
Male
17-Oct-2020 16:27 Message #4795387
Nice one michaelt, keep us alerted.

You put the money into your account.
Then pay it into another account.
Then wait and see what happens?
Female
twinkle2  Female  Hertfordshire
17-Oct-2020 16:49 Message #4795393
Same here - I have reported this person too
Male
vanman  Male  Cambridgeshire
17-Oct-2020 16:52 Message #4795395
What is michaelt on?!
I just looked at said profile, and its a 54y old bloke from London! lol.
Male
vanman  Male  Cambridgeshire
17-Oct-2020 17:01 Message #4795398
Oh, I see what he meant now! lol

It was a 'message' from that profile name!
Male
Neros1954  Male  Devon
17-Oct-2020 17:13 Message #4795399
Thank you for the warning Michael. I also heard from him and on reflection I should have exposed him for the con man, or woman, that he is. I'm guessing he must have written to everyone on the site by now.

I know a lot of people see online scams and think they would never get caught but I expect those who have been caught thought the same thing.
Male
Jeff  Male  East Sussex
17-Oct-2020 18:25 Message #4795402
I can help. Recently I received an email from Mrs.Diallo Balguissa including "During the course of our audit last month, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund total US$3.5 million in a bank account that belongs to a customer who unfortunately lost his life and entire family in a car accident. ... we will share in these percentages ratio, 60% to me and 40% to you. All I request is your utmost sincere co-operation; trust and maximum confidentiality to achieve this project successfully. I have carefully mapped out the moralities for execution of this transaction under a legitimate arrangement to protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in my country when the fund is being transferred to your bank account."

As it's completely moral and legal, of course I gave her my full details, so I'm expecting $1.4 million any day now. I'm feeling generous, so if Mrs. L. George (or is it Laura Torress?) would like to inform me full details of her credit card or debit card with PIN, then I will credit her with $1 million.
Male
18-Oct-2020 00:38 Message #4795416
You need my details Jeff.
I am very cheap person, just send me a few grand.
Female
Gilpin  Female  Middlesex
18-Oct-2020 15:57 Message #4795479
That's interesting, Prayman. He is one of only 2 people that I have ever blocked. I don't think you have to go further than the picture.
Male
Jeff  Male  East Sussex
18-Oct-2020 19:17 Message #4795507
My friend Jong-un,

On 23-May-19 International Business Times (website ...ibitimes...) published that in 2013 an American and South Korean investigation found that you and your family had more than $5 billion in 200 bank accounts internationally, you have 17 fabulous palaces, your own private island, more than 100 luxury cars, a $1.5 million private jet named "Air Force Un" (a better name than the USA president's plane!), a super yacht costing $7 million, and other luxury items such as expensive wine and spirits, food & caviar, Yves Saint Laurent cigarettes, luxury watches, and more than 36 pianos.

Obviously all of your people love you to have these items, that you so greatly deserve, so they willingly pay for them. And I'm sure that you share what you can with your poorest citizens. They don't deserve it, so I won't send you any money.
Male
18-Oct-2020 20:49 Message #4795510
Sorry, I forgot.

Help with conversations