Conversation Society, News and Sport
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Jeremy Corbyn, I salute you Sir

You would have made a fine Prime Minister for this country.

1 2 3 Next   Last  

Male
Michaelt  Male  Devon
30-Sep-2020 16:08 Message #4793634
You are a breath of fresh air Mr. Corbyn, please continue to be the reflective, measured and considered political that you are....

I was always impressed by how you do not respond with knee-jerk reactions to the many media insults. Or insults from the general public, who are gutless wonders. We needed someone different from the single minded, knuckle thrusting leaders that surround you!. I salute you Sir!
Female
NoSaint  Female  Devon
30-Sep-2020 16:13 Message #4793635
You should go and visit him Michael as I'm sure he could do with a friend now the country and his party have kicked him into touch.

Are you referring to Sir Keir Starmer as a single minded, knuckle thrusting leader?
Male
Kimjongun  Male  South Yorkshire
30-Sep-2020 23:58 Message #4793675
It in wrong section.
What news Jeremy make just lately?
Does he play sport?
Site need History section!
or allotment section!
Or loser section?
Male
Hierophant  Male  East Anglia
1-Oct-2020 07:21 Message #4793678
"You are a breath of fresh air Mr. Corbyn, please continue to be the reflective, measured and considered political that you are...."

How ironic michael, that's everything you're not......
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire
1-Oct-2020 07:45 Message #4793681
You are a breath of fresh air Mr. Corbyn, please continue to be the reflective, measured and considered political that you are...."

How ironic michael, that's everything you're not......

LOL. When I saw a couple of posts added overnight I couldn't wait to see if someone else had saluted Corbyn.

But no!
Male
Pboro Trevor  Male  Cambridgeshire
1-Oct-2020 09:20 Message #4793687
A Troll, a troll, I spied a ridiculous troll.
Male
The_38th_Parallel  Male  Essex
1-Oct-2020 09:22 Message #4793688
What news Jeremy make just lately?

We found out he not good at counting, and doesn't know difference between 6 & 9.
He also not too clever allowing it to be photographed and made public.
HaHa
He real sirry birry
Male
capnblackbeard  Male  Hertfordshire
1-Oct-2020 09:58 Message #4793696
would probably have been the best leader this country has had in last 100 years, much missed by many young folk
Male
1-Oct-2020 10:04 Message #4793697
Has he died?...
Female
usuallyLaura  Female  Devon
1-Oct-2020 11:01 Message #4793709
No he's not died. No idea why on earth this thread was started, unless it was to discuss the gentleman not understanding the ' rule of 6 '...
Male
zodiac1  Male  Flintshire
1-Oct-2020 11:24 Message #4793710
Thread started by troll/wanker or whoever

cannot understand rules on virus and lockdowns while we morons have to abide by them.

what with Corbyn and Cummins, also Boris,s dad , why do we even bother to take any notice?
Male
MrQuiet  Male  Northamptonshire
1-Oct-2020 11:54 Message #4793712
You're right usuallyLaura he was behaving stupidly and more so getting filmed doing so. Corbyn is a waste of space and I would like to see Starmer leading the way.
Male
1-Oct-2020 12:46 Message #4793714
I'm no Corbyn fan (just in case you hadn't noticed) but it's a bit harsh to say "he" behaved stupidly.
The other people in the picture did the same and they should know the rules just as well as he should.
I do find all this snitching very concerning...
Male
MrQuiet  Male  Northamptonshire
1-Oct-2020 12:56 Message #4793715
Corbyn wasn't just stupid for ignoring rules put in place to save the lives of vulnerable people but also for not realising he is infamous enough to be newsworthy.

As you say there are plenty of others just as stupid lol.

Male
Orson  Male  Tayside
1-Oct-2020 14:32 Message #4793721
Reports of Corbyn's life could be exaggerated.
Male
SQL  Male  Devon
1-Oct-2020 17:33 Message #4793743
I would think reports of the OP's life could be greatly exaggerated. How could any living person post such rubbish and expect anyone else to respect this posting.

He's probably an arch right-winger desperate for attention and trying to stir up trouble.

SQL
Female
JustLyn  Female  Cheshire
1-Oct-2020 18:51 Message #4793755
So on checking the facts. Corbyn, Hancock, Cummings, Johnson's dad have all broken the Covid distancing rules.

Hancock forgot, and patted a colleague on the shoulder and stood too close.
Cummings had a family issue and needed his children looked after when a relative was sick, so he travelled too far.
Johnson's dad is his dad, so not really relevant any more than Corbyn being forced to go to a grammar school.

Corbyn actually went to a dinner party with his wife, and the person giving the dinner party later allowed additional people to arrive, putting Corbyn in an embarrassing position where he either had to walk out, or stick it out. Of course, the media vultures were waiting to catch him out.

I wonder how many would have stayed or left?
I would have felt irritated by my friend who allowed it, but probably found it difficult to walk out.

Difficult situation for Corbyn as the situation was imposed upon him.
Female
Andromeda  Female  Berkshire
1-Oct-2020 21:46 Message #4793758
Don't cry about it JustLyn. Not a single one of us thought for one moment anything would be Corbyns fault. Poor guy always gets the blame and he is always innocent.
Male
Michaelt  Male  Devon
3-Oct-2020 11:08 Message #4793913
Andromeda , Why dont you just be honest with yourself and admit you never liked Corbyn you believed all the media crap because you wanted to....
Female
3-Oct-2020 11:17 Message #4793915
Andromeda,

Well, you're right, though I never cried about it, just frustrated if anyone gets unjustified guilt.

He does always get the blame, and in most of what cost him the election, he was indeed innocent of the twisted and misrepresented information you clearly chose to be taken in by.

Hope you are more discerning at the next election.
Male
The_38th_Parallel  Male  Essex
31-Oct-2020 14:40 Message #4796474
Michaelt 30-Sep-2020 16:08
You are a breath of fresh air Mr. Corbyn,....
I salute you Sir!

Awkward !!!
Seems he's about as welcome as a fart in a lift.
PMSL
Male
InSanityClaus  Male  Cornwall
4-Nov-2020 18:55 Message #4796793
Oh para...a fart in a lift, just wrong..................on so many levels

Justlyn can't find any evidence of Corbyn being forced to attend Haberdashers Adams...hmm
Male
Michaelt  Male  Devon
4-Nov-2020 19:26 Message #4796795
The38thParallel , A bit like your comment then. lol......
Female
4-Nov-2020 19:58 Message #4796797
InSanityClaus,

YES!

Great example of why people believe such unrealistic stuff.
Thanks for the reminder.
Children tend not to choose their own school, it's their parents, but there are a few strange people who would blame an individual for something they had no control over.

Could be why Corbyn didn't do very well there, and this is exactly why children should not be judged at a certain age based on academic achievement. We have plenty of people who do well who flunked at school.

Then, of course, does academic achievement do?
Does it prove a student knows how to pass the exam or does it prove they have the motivation and depth of understanding to apply what they have learned to anything?

I've worked with plenty of doctors who passed their medical degree but didn't bother to care for patients properly.
Male
Michaelt  Male  Devon
4-Nov-2020 20:25 Message #4796800
Jeremy Corbyn, like the EU referendum, were both subject to lie upon lie by our free press, ha ha, and believed by those who wanted to believe because people could'nt be bothered to think for themselves.

1 2 3 Next   Last  

Help with conversations