Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

CBD Oil

Male
zodiac1  Male  Flintshire
24-Jul-2020 13:39 Message #4787609
For those of us who use and believe in its uses, there is now a better and stronger version called CBG oil.

I was very interested to read about it but its very expensive with quotes of £50 to £70 for the drops which is half of both CBD and CBG.
Female
leogirl  Female  Essex
24-Jul-2020 18:42 Message #4787631
my friend Simply-Me uses CBD and believes she gets great benefits from it. I used it for 3 weeks and got nauseated and lightheaded. When I wore a mask I felt discussed of my own breath.
I am most helped with anti inflammatory tablets/ injections.

leogirl.
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd
24-Jul-2020 18:50 Message #4787634
Interesting, I'd not heard of it before, I do find CBD oil helps with pain relief, its one of the few painkillers I can tolerate for more than than 2 or 3 days worth of doses, but I can't afford the £50-70 price tag for the CBDG one.

Not every treatment will work for everyone, but I think its worth a try if you're in long term pain.
Male
NotHermit  Male  Derbyshire
24-Jul-2020 20:01 Message #4787642
I know someone that cured his cancer with CBD oil.
I was a total sceptic about CBD, but when you talk to someone who is living proof!
All the normal treatments failed, including chemo.
The big pharms do not like CBD, it is not financially acceptable for them.
Male
brisinger  Male  Lancashire
25-Jul-2020 01:13 Message #4787651
I would imagine the pharma's love it. The UK pharmaceutical companies are the worlds largest exporter of cannabis based products.
Male
persona_non_grata  Male  North London
25-Jul-2020 08:21 Message #4787653
CBD oil has been brilliant in stopping my restless legs and allowing me to get to sleep. I'm not sure it would warrant the new one but as someone who avoids doctors and medicines of all kinds I'm glad I was introduced to the oil.
Male
25-Jul-2020 08:29 Message #4787655
Brisinger, but the big money spinner for the pharms is chemotherapy.
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire
26-Jul-2020 08:27 Message #4787737
An expensive product but at least it works.
Male
26-Jul-2020 18:56 Message #4787797
Hotto, take a google at Doctor Farid Fata, American doctor.
In prison 45 years for treating people for cancer, that did not have cancer.
He was noted for his high success rates with chemo.
But then if they do not have cancer in the first place?

You need to have an open mind, my friend had all NHS treatments including chemo.
None of it worked for him, he was desperate, so tried CBD oil.
It worked for him, he is back at work, hopefully decades of life left.
Female
Pickled  Female  Middlesex
27-Jul-2020 16:10 Message #4787844
I ve used CBD oil (highest strength from Boots) for a couple of years and it has really made a difference. I initially bought it for arthritis pain and poor sleep - It definitely took the edge off it in a subtle way and THEN I discovered turmeric. Oh my goodness it is amazing. I am virtually pain free. I ve even started giving it to my dog who has had cancer. I m going to look at CBG oil - I have never heard of it until now but anything is worth a try if it helps!
Male
Kimjongun  Male  South Yorkshire
27-Jul-2020 19:03 Message #4787850
I put turmeric in curries, it good for you too?
Wow, no wonder I fit as butchers dog.
Male
Kimjongun  Male  South Yorkshire
28-Jul-2020 00:17 Message #4787873
My butchers dog is missing.
Where could he be?
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd
28-Jul-2020 10:39 Message #4787902
Turemeric didn't work for me, probably because its an anti-inflamitory and I have osteo rather than rhumatoid arthritis. But its great when something does work for people

Help with conversations