Conversation Society, News and Sport
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Another black law breaker......Tasered.....

and now complaining....

Male
tumbled  Male  Gloucestershire
24-Jun-2020 18:14 Message #4784657
Various media running this story......This copied from BBC website

A 24-year-old man who was paralysed after being Tasered by police last month has told the BBC he believes he was targeted because he is black.

Jordan Walker-Brown fell from a wall while being pursued by two officers.

A Metropolitan Police officer is under criminal investigation by the police watchdog over the incident in London.

It will examine what role ethnicity played in decisions that day amid concerns about the disproportionate use of Tasers on black men.

Mr Walker-Brown has been told by doctors he will never walk again after being paralysed from the chest down during the incident on 4 May.

He was Tasered by a police officer as he fled and jumped onto a wall in Haringey in north London.

He fell from a height of around 2m (6.5ft) and landed on a concrete canal towpath, close to the water.

"I do not pretend to be anyone other than myself," Mr Walker-Brown told the BBC from hospital in a statement released through his lawyer.

"I ran from the police because I had a small amount of cannabis in my possession for personal use - and I had fresh in my mind the memory of a similar encounter with TSG [Territorial Support Group] officers only the previous day when I was mistreated, arrested and charged for possession of a similar amount of cannabis."

He said he believed he was targeted by police because he is black.

He served a prison sentence as part of a drug dealing gang in 2017........He wasn't the leader 'King Cornwall'...but was one of the gang...

**A self-styled drug baron who gave himself the nickname King Cornwall has been jailed for shipping crack cocaine and heroin across England.

Fidel Barzegar, 23, headed a London-based gang which dealt drugs across the south west.

The group used a technique known as "cuckooing", where drug addicts are conned into allowing their homes to be used to deal drugs.

Barzegar and eleven others were sentenced at Truro Crown Court.

All 12 admitted a range of charges.

Members of the gang were caught making about 45 car journeys from London to Cornwall, described by judge Simon Carr as the "tip of the iceberg".

Barzegar was convicted after recorded conversations - in which he referred to himself as King Cornwall and boasted of having £60,000 - were heard by police.

During sentencing, Judge Simon Carr said the group had been involved in a conspiracy to supply drugs "for financial gain".

He added: "Some of you even posed for photos waving large wads of money."

Some of the gang had pictures of themselves posing with 'wads of cash' - Pouria Najafpour can be seen in this photo
The gang used various addresses around Cornwall to prepare the drugs for distribution on the streets of towns including Bodmin, St Austell, Camborne, Penzance and Truro.

Drugs were driven from London and delivered to local dealers who helped distribute them in 2015 and 2016.

The court heard Barzegar's gang targeted long-term addicts to help prepare and distribute the drugs.

Police raided addresses in Cornwall and London, seizing over 95 grams of heroin and 125 grams of cocaine, with a combined street value of £21,000.

They also found more than £29,000 in cash and £84,000 in bank accounts linked to the group.

Det Sgt Daniel Bickford, from South West Regional Crime Unit, said the group "preyed on vulnerable members of the Cornish communities".

Sentences
Fidel Barzegar, 23, from Enfield - jailed for six-and-a-half years - conspiracy to supply
Pouria Najafpour, 23, from Islington - jailed for six years - conspiracy to supply
Remone Walker, 23, from Tottenham - jailed for six years - conspiracy to supply
Anntoin Richard, 22, from Enfield - jailed for six years - conspiracy to supply
Ahmed Abdalla, 20, from Tottenham - jailed for five and a half years - conspiracy to supply
Dwaine Hall, 23, from Tottenham - jailed for five years - conspiracy to supply
Angela Counter, 39, of no
Male
24-Jun-2020 18:18 Message #4784658
Angela Counter, 39, of no fixed abode - jailed for four years - conspiracy to supply
Jordan Walker-Brown, 20, from Tottenham - jailed for three years - conspiracy to supply
William Counter, 20, from St Austell - two years prison suspended for two years- conspiracy to supply
Daniel Najafpour, 19, from Islington - jailed for nine months - money laundering
Raquel Campbell, 26, from Penzance - eight months prison suspended for two years - allowing their premises to be used for drug dealing
Tony Garrett, 46, from Truro - six months prison suspended for two years - allowing their premises to be used for drug dealing

What a pathetic waste of space.....Do they really think they can have carte blanche to break the law.....and then cry 'racism' when caught....and cry even more when tasered whilst running away...

The pathetic little runt deserves all he has got......and more.....
Male
HonestBob  Male  the Central region
24-Jun-2020 19:17 Message #4784661
"Do they really think they can have carte blanche to break the law.....and then cry 'racism' when caught....and cry even more when tasered whilst running away..."

Evidently yes!

If you were a police officer, and you seen a black thug acting up.... you are more likely now to just walk on by. He WILL resist arrest! He WILL need to be forcibly restrained! People WILL no doubt record it all! If a hair is left slightly out of place on his head..... you WILL be labeled racist. Two police officers in among a large gang of blacks?..... No thanks!

As I said on a previous post, the documentary on Enoch Powell springs to mind!

On a brighter note Tumble... I seen a fantastic video on Youtube! A group of BLM, Antifa or who ever they were, the protesters that block streets and cause havoc, a group of them attacked a good ol' boy in the US of A. They attacked the wrong man! He had his conceal and carry gun on his hip! Oh yes! He managed to get to his feet..... He managed to draw his pistol! And yes! He fired repeatedly at his attackers getting two or three of them! Delighted me.
Male
zodiac1  Male  Flintshire
24-Jun-2020 19:20 Message #4784662
Its obvious that not all black lives matter, but then the same can be said about anyone and of any colour.

what is it with any lawbreaking arsehole ?
Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire
24-Jun-2020 20:41 Message #4784670
FFS, What do these lawbreakers expect - tea and biscuits .... with a smacked botty.
Jail is the answer as well as a hefty fine, or deportation if they are illegals.
Female
Bewildered  Female  Norfolk
24-Jun-2020 22:07 Message #4784678
Errr did the tazer cripple him or the fall after running away?

This will happen all the time now... any ethnic criminal will pull the race card.. and the police will be investigated and in the end stop prosecuting criminals unless white British..

Already in work places, lazy bad workers can get away with anything ( almost ) and know they wont be touched ( yes fact ...cant elaborate )

So this is how it will continue ..
Male
24-Jun-2020 22:52 Message #4784683
I find it really damages the 'getting rid of racism' cause......It's so sad to see....not just in our country....but countries around the world....

It's an insult.....to any law abiding person.....whatever colour or race......but particularly to the law abiding black community.... which is by far the majority.......A disgusting insult to them.....

Like a lot of things in life......the few ruin it for the many.....
Male
25-Jun-2020 14:33 Message #4784753
"FFS, What do these lawbreakers expect - tea and biscuits .... with a smacked botty."

As long as the tea manufacturer never had any slaves or associated with slave owners. The biscuit better not be white chocolate as it promotes white supremacy and KKK culture. The smacked Botty? That would be another case of Black Bottys Matter.... another excuse to riot!

They cannot be punished!
Male
25-Jun-2020 14:41 Message #4784755
"It's an insult.....to any law abiding person.....whatever colour or race......but particularly to the law abiding black community.... which is by far the majority.......A disgusting insult to them....."

Imagine being black, living in a black community. Where gangs of youths wander the streets, committing crimes.... robbing, mugging, thieving, fighting among each other, general anti social behaviour.

Then you find out that the police, who you pay your taxes to fund, have now just about no chance of policing these lowlifes, as every time they arrest one, a huge media back lash ensues! I think that must be more harmful to blacks than the alleged systemic racism embedding into every country white people live....

Help with conversations