Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Wipe

Male
tumbled  Male  Gloucestershire
20-May-2020 07:01 Message #4780287
My viewing for later on......

Charlie Brooker's Antiviral Wipe 2020

Just watched the first few minutes.......Hilarious.......He mentions the big news of the year.....Harry and Megan....Do you remember those days?.......

and then.....in great Charlie Brooker style.....it's going to be relentless.....

and I'm hoping Philomena will make an appearance.....

It was on the telly the other night.....It's on youtube now.....
Male
20-May-2020 10:14 Message #4780305
I've watched it all now....brilliant......Philomena made a few appearances....

One of the early year news items they showed....as well as Harry and Meg....was the coming out of Philip Schofield...

After watching the whole show....I started watching the 2012 one ( which was in the youtube list )......A part of that one saw Phillip Schofield.....looking well pleased....as he pinned a penis onto a cardboard cutout of the man with the worlds largest penis.....to show what it would look like......The little signs that you see......It all makes sense.....in hindsight....
Male
NotHermit  Male  Derbyshire
20-May-2020 20:42 Message #4780346
I hope the pennys was a cardboard cut out too!
I bet you do that anyway?
Female
Minnie-the-Minx  Female  Hertfordshire
27-May-2020 09:46 Message #4781229
Covid seems to have knocked Harry and Megan off the top slot completely. I haven't seen anything about them for weeks.
Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire
27-May-2020 11:01 Message #4781256
They are still around and have agreed to pay £2.4M towards the cost of refurbishing Frogmore Cottage (could take a lifetime) and in return daddy Charles has agreed to fund their Security in the US.

The CV19 has also taken Brexit & HS2 off the scene for while too
Male
27-May-2020 11:16 Message #4781261
and prince Andrew and the Maxwell woman.....Ghislaine Maxwell has always been a bit sinsister....what, with her dad and all....She has Israeli Mossad connections.....

A lot of pressure on her to come clean......Then the virus takes over.....

Help with conversations