Conversation Health and Wellbeing
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

With this cold weather and stuff....

I think........

Male
tumbled  Male  Gloucestershire 22-Mar-2020 05:46 Message #4773317
I think I've got ManCovid......or is it ManCorona.....

Either way....I've a runny nose.....bit of a throat....bit of a cough....

Got my heaters blasting away.....and haven't got to go on 'The great Toilet roll hunt' today......so.....youtube couch potatoing here I come.....Just like a normal day I suppose.....
Male
The_Snow_Covered_Fool  Male  Cheshire 22-Mar-2020 06:59 Message #4773320
Tumbled,

Perscription for your ManCovid is to drink six bottles of Corona lager a day, won't cure it but you'll be too blotto to care.

Chris.
Female
KatieBubbles  Female  West Sussex 23-Mar-2020 13:52 Message #4773486
The weather has changed for you. The sun is shining.
Male
BOYDEL  Male  Surrey 23-Mar-2020 14:11 Message #4773487
Good news with runny nose is that it's a cold
Male
Colonel_Blink  Male  Buckinghamshire 23-Mar-2020 14:32 Message #4773488
I think a runny nose is the least of tumbled's worries. He was last seen dressed in a shiny green leotard wearing socks on his hands and gloves on his feet.
Female
Victoriana11  Female  Buckinghamshire 23-Mar-2020 15:56 Message #4773503
Runny nose is most probably Hayfever - the sun has brought a lot of pollen out - I can see it blowing along by the stables .. and we have a black seat there which is covered in yellow pollen

If you have a cough, they are saying it has to be a NON productive one for it to be the CV virus, as Corona is a very dry cough. If you do dry cough for an hour, and have at least 3 long dry coughing sessions in 24 hours, and have a temperature as well, then consult 111 for advice.

(I got this info from BBC Nws website this morning early )
Male
NotHermit  Male  Derbyshire 23-Mar-2020 18:32 Message #4773512
Fortunately like Boydel says, you have a common cold, or to use its more common name Man Flu.

Surprised at the lack of sympathy for you, Man Flu is a serious illness.

Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor Tumbly.

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »