Conversation Arts and Entertainment
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Great news

another one

Female
shewolf  Female  Somerset 13-Mar-2020 23:58 Message #4772606
for the fans of our girl with michelle keagon ( how ever you speak her name ) in a weeks time a new series will be on tv I thought we had had the last one but thankfully there is another series the week after next just thought I would let you know I cant wait myself something to watch while im keeping myself in doors
Male
Pboro Trevor  Male  Cambridgeshire 14-Mar-2020 11:02 Message #4772624
I'd heard thaty she had been replaced by another actress, or maybe this is her last series.

Trevor
Female
shewolf  Female  Somerset 14-Mar-2020 13:59 Message #4772640
i have not heard that oh god I hope not she was so good in it and if she has been replaced it would mean starting the story off all over again and I don't know if I would like it besides she had just started her thing with captain james im a sucker for romance
Male
Goody2shoes  Male  Nottinghamshire 20-Mar-2020 21:04 Message #4773164
I have seen the trailer, it is Michelle Keegan.

She has got lots of new faces to bed in!
Female
shewolf  Female  Somerset 22-Mar-2020 09:20 Message #4773342
yeah I saw the trailer and interview she said this was the last time for her will be a shame when they use a new women wont be the same without georgey

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »