The Conservative party promised it would build FORTY hospitals over the next five years.
It has instead actually CLOSED ten hospitals and Walk-In centers since December’s general election result was announced.
- Orsett Hospital
- Shipley Hospital
- Eastborne Station Walk-In centre
- Poole Hospital’s A&E department
- Sittingbourne's Frank Lloyd specialist dementia unit in Kent
- Angel Medical Centre in Islington
- Cricklewood Health Centre
- SoHo Walk-in Centre in London
- Swindon NHS Walk-in Centre
Since 2010, the Conservative Government have closed SIXTY-SIX Accident and Emergency and Maternity Wards.
- That’s a loss of 17,000 hospital beds, and despite that we’re STILL short 40,000 nurses and 10,000 doctors.
They’ve also shut down over 100 NHS Walk In Centres.
This contrasts, markedly, with Labour who built 100 major hospitals & 200 Walk In Centres over its 13 years in government.