Conversation Help and Advice
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Fridge Liner

Sheets

Female
Blue-Poppy  Female  East Yorkshire 9-Feb-2020 14:29 Message #4770200
I've just spent the last 30-35 minutes defrosting my freezer, probably the household task I hate the most. I do it with bowls of hot water, old towels and a pretty powerful hair dryer but it's still an arduous task. Plus all the mopping up in the bottom of the freezer and the floor; still the floor got an unexpected wash.

I bought one of those freezer liners - one of the cheapo shops I think, B & M, Home Bargains, Pound Stretcher - was just having a browse when I saw it , was only about £1 I think. Supposed to contain the ice build up to the sheets which you remove and wash, preventing build up on the elements. Has anyone used these, do they work? Sound like a brilliant idea if they do what it says on the pack.

There is only one in the pack so I will need to get more but want to see if they work first.
Male
Justaguy  Male  South East London 9-Feb-2020 23:07 Message #4770249
I can empathise it was a job I hated having to do when I had my old fridge freezer
but I've had a frost free one for about 10 years now and I don't ever have to defrost it or chip ice off it , It's been great

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »