Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Natural beauty

Male
A_man_called_CHIOG  Male  South East London 8-Oct-2019 17:30 Message #4756888
Where have you visited and felt it was the most naturally beautiful landscape.
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 8-Oct-2019 18:52 Message #4756915
There are so may places, the entire west coast of Scotland from what I've seen. The Inland Sea on Anglesey is timeless for most of the year, you could be anywhen, I'd never be surprised if a Viking Longship appeared or a bunch of Druids or something. Dorset is beautiful, Bath is a beautiful city, everywhere has its special places if only we'd look.
Male
OnlineMSE  Male  Essex 8-Oct-2019 19:21 Message #4756917
I've sat at the edge of the Grand Canyon watching the sun come up and I think that ticks the box.
Male
MrQuiet  Male  Northamptonshire 8-Oct-2019 23:49 Message #4757022
The U.K. has some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. The Needles and heading south I’d good
Male
terry  Male  West Yorkshire 9-Oct-2019 00:13 Message #4757029
This is a tough one for me, if we're talking how a landscape makes you feel, it has to be the Pennines because it keeps drawing me back no matter where I go. If we're talking naturally beautiful, the West Coast of Scotland takes some beating.
Male
NotHermit  Male  Derbyshire 9-Oct-2019 00:21 Message #4757032
Matlock Bath, you can get fish and chips at 10am on a sunday morning.
If you visit, make sure it is Matlock Bath, not Matlock.
Matlock is ok, but Matlock Bath is much better.
Female
Mary  Female  Norfolk 9-Oct-2019 00:35 Message #4757034
For me it's anywhere early in the morning, but especially on the coast. Everyone's gone home and it's just me out for a walk.

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »