Conversation Society, News and Sport
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Mr Trump's Words of Wisdom,

Insight and knowledge of History.

1 2 Next >  Last >> 

Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 5-Jul-2019 18:05 Message #4743762
Having transformed celebrations of the Declaration of Independence of the United States into a Russian or Chinese parade of military killing capabilities, he went on to utter the following words to still any concerns about his understanding of history:
“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York ... “Our army manned the air (sic), it ran (sic) the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."
Female
Andromeda  Female  Berkshire 5-Jul-2019 18:24 Message #4743764
It’s been a peaceful and quiet day and I doubt many will want to be getting back into yesterday’s futile squabbles and finger pointing at trolls.

It has been a lovely day.
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 5-Jul-2019 18:39 Message #4743767
Are you REALLY calling Mr Trump a Troll?
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 5-Jul-2019 18:40 Message #4743768
I has been a lovely day, part of it was caused by laughing into my coffee as I read of Trumps statement, I wonder what his response will be to having got something so badly wrong? He dosen't take well to being wrong, even over little things, I suspect we'll get a load of tweets saying that America had airports long before planes had been invented.
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire 5-Jul-2019 19:05 Message #4743775
It’s been a peaceful and quiet day and I doubt many will want to be getting back into yesterday’s futile squabbles and finger pointing at trolls.

It was never going to last. Two trolls back at the same time. At least the third has disappeared with his venom.
Spam.
Spam.
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 5-Jul-2019 19:34 Message #4743779
HotOrWot 5-Jul-2019 19:05

It was never going to last. Two trolls back at the same time. At least the third has disappeared with his venom.
===
Yet another parasitic posting from the King of Trolls.
Female
wholelottakaren  Female  Lincolnshire 5-Jul-2019 19:36 Message #4743780
That explains the picture I saw on facebook. I didnt understand it.
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 5-Jul-2019 19:38 Message #4743781
HotOrWot 5-Jul-2019 19:05

===
Yet another parasitic posting from the King of Trolls.
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire 5-Jul-2019 20:32 Message #4743789

A pearl of wisdom.
Female
wholelottakaren  Female  Lincolnshire 5-Jul-2019 21:28 Message #4743803
G2BW

Have you ever thought of joining a political chat group?

I think we've just about had a gutful of your rantings. This is not the time of place
Female
wholelottakaren  Female  Lincolnshire 5-Jul-2019 21:28 Message #4743804
G2BW

I think we've just about had a gutful of your rantings. This is not the time of place
Female
Aely  Female  Hampshire 5-Jul-2019 22:09 Message #4743817
I did hear that it was a very peculiar Independence Day celebration this year.

Much more of Trump's nonsense and those rebellious colonials will be begging to come back into the fold.

Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 5-Jul-2019 22:24 Message #4743826
wholelottakaren 5-Jul-2019 21:28
G2BW

I think we've just about had a gutful of your rantings. This is not the time of place.
--- --- ---
1.0 When you write "we" do you mean
1.1 I
or
1.2 Are you adopting the Queen's royal "We" when she speaks as the Head of State?

2.0 "Have you ever thought of joining a political chat group?"
2.1 Just in case you've not read the rubric for this section, it's as follows:
Society, News and Sport
Politics, current affairs, news events, sports, trends in society, what's going on in the outside world.

"Look before you leap"?
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 5-Jul-2019 22:28 Message #4743828
HotOrWot 5-Jul-2019 20:32

A pearl of wisdom.
=== === ===
Yet another Parasitic Posting from the King of Trolls. The Paramount Poster of Plagiarized texts.
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire 5-Jul-2019 22:31 Message #4743830
G2BW

That’s his plan Karen. Pointless, boring, repetitive rants.
Male
fosy  Male  Leicestershire 5-Jul-2019 23:10 Message #4743845
i wonder if the troll will respond to the scammer...maybe they can butter each other up !
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 6-Jul-2019 07:22 Message #4743879
Fuzzy Wuzzy - you really are a cough-drop.
Male
HotOrWot  Male  Lancashire 6-Jul-2019 07:40 Message #4743881
i wonder if the troll will respond to the scammer...maybe they can butter each other up !

LOLOL.
Male
mancers  Male  Greater Manchester 6-Jul-2019 08:07 Message #4743891
Pontius Pilot was mentioned in the bible so planes must have been around for a long time.
Female
wholelottakaren  Female  Lincolnshire 6-Jul-2019 11:25 Message #4743906
I think it's time to hit the block button . What a sad sod he is
Male
Nigel_In_Devon  Male  Devon 6-Jul-2019 14:32 Message #4743928
G2bw..."Yet another Parasitic Posting from the King of Trolls. The Paramount Poster of Plagiarized texts."

Yawn! ZZzzz
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 6-Jul-2019 15:29 Message #4743932
Mr Trump is the biggest threat to world peace and the survival of OUR planet since J F Kennedy.

It seems that many of you have no cognisance of that fact and spend your time in petty name calling and completely Off Subject interjections. Both of which are clearly against MSE's Rules & Regs.
Tho', your Cabal is exempt and free to post actual and thinly disguized foul & strong language that if it came out of the mouth of one of your children or grandchildren would (possibly) shock you to the core.
Your level of Cognitive Dissonance between your anonymous, online behaviour and your real life actions and declared moral positions should give you serious concerns - but won't

As UK hurtles towards a financial and civil disaster, following BrExit, and even closer involvement with Mr Trump's death-dealing tactics, you sit back in your chairs and behave like the Grasshopper in Aesop's tale.
Male
Good2BWith  Male  West Yorkshire 6-Jul-2019 15:40 Message #4743934
Mr Trump
On Immigration
"We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice."

60 Minutes, 27/0/15

On Health Care
"The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA-infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great - but must suffer the consequences!"

Twitter, 2/9/14

1 2 Next >  Last >> 

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »