Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Do you have

A special skill or talent?

Male
badman  Male  Suffolk 7-Jun-2019 05:54 Message #4741404
I don't have any. Well, maybe one but I'll probably get banned if I say what that is.

Most women can read minds.

They seem to know exactly what I'm thinking.

I saw a video of a chap transfering a pint of Guinness from one pint glass to another and then drinking it only using his mouth.

So, what can you do?
Female
Helper icon Helper
PrincessFruitBat  Female  Essex 7-Jun-2019 08:02 Message #4741406
I think I may have mentioned this in the past, Badders, and even given a demonstration at a meet but for those unlucky enough to have missed it, my amazing, special talent is the ability to tie a knot in a cherry stalk with my tongue... ...ta dah!
Female
Nemesis  Female  Dorset 7-Jun-2019 08:37 Message #4741407
My special skill or talent is that I dont have any special skills or talents sadly x
Male
tumbleweed  Male  Gloucestershire 7-Jun-2019 09:24 Message #4741410
I can do an online ventriloquist impressionist act..

Here goes:--

Ooh Getty...De cats done a woopsie in my gerret..

..That's the only one I can do actually...It's a short act...
Female
wonderoushen  Female  Gwynedd 7-Jun-2019 11:57 Message #4741420
I'm especially attractive... to dirt, if I walk down a wet street I end up with splatters all up the backs of my legs, I can get out of the shower all clean, put on clean clothes and by the time I've got down stairs I will have some sort of dirt on me or a ladder in my tights, if I'm wearing any. Food and drink seem to jump from my plate and cup onto my clothes or round my face and hair when it was long. If it falls from the sky or crawls out from the ground it will landon me and stay there.
Female
ravspal  Female  Dorset 7-Jun-2019 20:03 Message #4741441
I can hoola hoop for 300 turns.
Female
Aely  Female  Hampshire 7-Jun-2019 21:10 Message #4741447
I can do a remarkable impression of a Tennis player's grunt when I sit down on a seat that is a bit lower than I expected.
Female
Woosey  Female  North Yorkshire 9-Jun-2019 22:08 Message #4741550
I'm well impressed with that one Aely. ???
Male
RumBassiousPenguin  Male  Essex 10-Jun-2019 19:44 Message #4741590
I write short but amusing poems!

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »