Conversation The Common Room
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Sunday Huggy thread

All welcome

Female
twinkle2  Female  Hertfordshire 19-May-2019 09:16 Message #4740412
Good morning one and all,

The sun is starting to break through the gloom here and the forecast is for quite a warm day. Do you have plans? I have a new to do list most of which involves being indoors. My priority is to book travel insurance.

I didn't watch the Eurovision Song Contest but have checked the results and see we seem to have had our worst result ever. Is this the Brexit curse rising in a different way?

Anyway let's get this show on the road. Have a great Sunday :) (((HUGS))) (((HUGS)))
Female
leogirl  Female  Essex 19-May-2019 10:03 Message #4740413
Good morning Twinkle .
Sunday {{HUGS }}} to you and all those Sunday Huggers to follow .
I was up quite early as 2 dogs wanted to go out . I would have liked to stay in bed for an other hour because yesterday I worked in the garden for the whole afternoon!!! Thinned out existing plants and made some space for some new stuff I am going to get from the bootsale. in an hour or so it will be pleasant with some sunshine. My arms and back were a bit sore!
Where are you going for your holiday? I am planning to go to the Netherlands again to see friends and family in August and in October I wat to go to a somewhere to see a bit of sunshine and be pampered a bit in a posh hotel.
I saw some of the European song festival . I thought that THE FIRE WORKS AND FLASHING LIGHTS WERE ALL THE SAME.
Boring. We need something that is tremendously original , fresh and talented that has not been seen before, like Abba in those days.
before they even sang they captured us with their costumes and platform boots.

I am making a coffee and harness the dogs. May go out this afternoon for tea with a friend ..
{{{HUGS}}}
leogirl.
Male
contender  Male  Leicestershire 19-May-2019 10:19 Message #4740414
Morning twinkle

For me another sailing day, so will be departing shortly.

Mike

(((HUGs tp ALL)))

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »