Conversation Travel Holidays and Meetups
Helper icon Helpers: Chris2mates , LLstill , PrincessFruitBat

About us

Midsummer's Eve is a free online dating community - based around friendship, real meetups, real people, and real relationships. We've been online since 1999 and have twice won Radio 2's Web Site of the Day award. So why not join us for free and join in the discussion?

Meet?

Theatre, Cambridge

Female
Cassis  Female  Cambridgeshire 8-Oct-2016 16:08 Message #4658995
Anyone interested in joining me in seeing "The Vagina Monologues" at Cambridge ADC Theatre on either 24th/25th/26th November? This is an acclaimed, thoughtful, and funny established theatre show.

As it is on at 11pm it might mean an overnight stay, but there is plenty of reasonable accommodation in Cambridge at that time of year, and I could put up 2 (or 3 at a push).Also there is a nice little Guest House a few minutes walk from my house in this village.

This could be a stand-alone or a weekend meet - up to you.

There are so few mse meets these days that I'd love to share this with some of you.

NB: PLEASE DON'T RESPOND IF IT'S JUST TO MAKE A SILLY "JOKE"!

I did think of putting this in the WR but feel it is of interest to all.
Female
Minnie-the-Minx  Female  Hertfordshire 8-Oct-2016 17:01 Message #4659000
I could Realistically only manage the 26th, which I think is a Saturday?

But 11 pm start? yikes! I am normally tucked up in bed and zizzing and snoring by then.

I could make an exception for you though, Cassie. :- )
Female
Cassis  Female  Cambridgeshire 8-Oct-2016 19:08 Message #4659006
Please do Minnie...I can always nudge you when you nod off:) I really want to go to this anyway, and it takes only one to have a laugh and only two to have a great time!

Guess an 11pm start might not pull in the punters on MSE :):)
Female
joolsy  Female  Essex 8-Oct-2016 23:58 Message #4659028
Ooh I may be a maybe cassis ... Sounds good fun .. Can I let you no for defo end of the mth .. Or is to late x
Female
Cassis  Female  Cambridgeshire 9-Oct-2016 01:21 Message #4659047
That would be great if you can, Joolsy. I'm definitely going come what may and thought it would make for a fun get-together.
I will find out how soon I should book tickets ahead as the ADC Theatre is not all that big and events there are usually popular.
Male
petergarratt  Male  Cambridgeshire 6-Sep-2018 20:39 Message #4725049
Is cvery good saw it a while ago but will give it a miss after seeing times and time of year
Male
petergarratt  Male  Cambridgeshire 6-Sep-2018 21:14 Message #4725050
A day in Cambridge would be cool
Male
AndyMacG  Male  the West Midlands 7-Sep-2018 01:59 Message #4725061
I think someone needs to visit specsavers i don't know about Cambridge or Dismaland ;-) lol

Andy Mac

Back to top  Back to top

Help with conversations Help with conversations »